22/2/13

Winter Temple in Krita

 


Hi all, as i am painting more and more with Krita i decided to paint some 4K landscapes as personal projects. I have to say that i am very happy with the performance. I like the Blending capabilities with color-smudge and the assistants wich i used to set up the building in the scene.

My goal is to tell a story with each image. The same story that i am develope in my head when ideas came to my mind and i sketch them. I think if i make well my job there is no need of text and viewer can tell the story or at least feel the same mood like i did.

EDIT: 4 Feb 2013. 
 I have added the nightshot and Snowshot due to a talk with Daniel Pascual. He Told me my landscape wasn´t enough rough! and i said he was right so that night i painted the Snow shot to challenge myself to make a not so static landscape. Dani Thanks for pushing me a bit with your comments. nice talk by the way. Is a good resource to have friends with another point of view and constructive ideas. same for the NightShot story.


The next one will be more  related  with metal and surprises... Yes! Glows and Lights! The following image is a 100% detail of the whole painting, therefore you can see all the brushstrokes. To fill a 4K with lot of detail is challenging but the result worths the effort. I hope you like it.,


4 comentarios:

  1. I'm still impressed by your work!!! Each time when i look at works made with Krita i'm trilled and yours are truly inspirational! WOW!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks mate, i am working now on the next one "The birth of Nanths"

      Eliminar
  2. impresionante, es estupendo...
    saludos

    ResponderEliminar